• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade T.O.S. #52

18 posts in this topic

This is one of those trick books.

Without the crease at the bottom it looks like an easy VF type book. The spine is relatively nice and the overhang is a bit rough, but CGC is somewhat lenient on that.

Maybe a 7.0-7.5 from what I can see.

explain to me how the collectors society works. Do you get to send in the books you want to as soon as you register or not? I have lloked at joining the society due to the cost and turn around time. (if i understand it correctly). Just basic info. Thanks

If you join the Collector's Society, they will send you, within 3-4 weeks of joining, a coupon for 3 CGC Express submissions (which take 5 business days and are actually on schedule).

It's a good deal, considering the Collector's Society is $100 and each express submission is supposed to be $79.

Usually you get the coupons within 2 weeks of registering.

It's a great deal.

I'm trying to get my dog into collecting so I can have him register. He just having a tough time getting the books out of the mylar without chewing on them first.

Dagnab it. So much for sending in that FF #1. Was a 9.0, now it's 2.0 (maybe CGC will think its rat chew and be lenient). tongue.gif