• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCmod0 puts down the hammer: Peter In Portugal, COI and Tsimanga

151 posts in this topic

I also have to say - thank you, whomever the mod was that cleaned up the mess I at least continued and then flamed further with the threads I got locked over the weekend.

I honestly probably did deserve a strike for needling CAL so badly.

:sorry:

-slym

Cal is a good example of someone who should have been banned long ago - no one else could get away with the stuff he does. But, I like him. Even if I'm currently back on his 'list.'

Do you think mods get paid to deal with all our BS(sorry for masking). :shy:

That's not masking, just didn't know if you were joking or not. Unless here is exponentially stricter than I thought. I've been on a few boards that enforced masking pretty hard and they didn't care about using that unless you spelled it out.

is this masking?

Dictionary definition? Yes. Forum definition? No.

In COI's case, it's more "circumventing the profanity filter", which is a big no-no around here. It probably didn't help that he dared the mods do something about it (shrug)

Do you think mods get paid to deal with all our BS(sorry for masking). :shy:

That's not masking, just didn't know if you were joking or not. Unless here is exponentially stricter than I thought. I've been on a few boards that enforced masking pretty hard and they didn't care about using that unless you spelled it out.

:jokealert:

I also have to say - thank you, whomever the mod was that cleaned up the mess I at least continued and then flamed further with the threads I got locked over the weekend.

-slym

Cal is a good example of someone who should have been banned long ago - no one else could get away with the stuff he does. But, I like him. Even if I'm currently back on his 'list.'

I like CAL too!

-slym

I like CAL too!

I do hate your guts, however.

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

Who doesn't :shrug:

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

WTF did I do??

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

WTF did I do??

Quit masking. And please explain what you haven't done.

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

WTF did I do??

Masking? (tsk)

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

WTF did I do??

you can kiss my @ss....there's masking

-slym

I like CAL too!

25pttlgjpg.gif

WTF did I do??

you can kiss my @ss....there's masking

CGGmod0 notified.