• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First shots of Jamie Foxx as Electro

84 posts in this topic

2334891-tumblr_m10cymnwos1qg8i80o6_400.jpg

This would have been just fine.

I have a hard time believing a bad guy, in real life having manifested some type of super power, is going to make a leotarded costume for himself with lightning bolts on it.

I just don't buy it. Sorry.

I have a hard time believing a bad guy, in real life having manifested some type of super power, is going to make a leotarded costume for himself with lightning bolts on it.

But you are cool with the good guy dressed in blue/red leotards with a spider on his chest?

I really have a hard time believing a bad guy, in real life having manifested some type of super power, is going to make a leotarded costume for himself with lightning bolts on it.

In real life.

But you are cool with the good guy dressed in blue/red leotards with a spider on his chest?

Yeah, because if I'm a good guy in that situation, I'm going flamboyant. :whee:

I really have a hard time believing a bad guy, in real life having manifested some type of super power, is going to make a leotarded costume for himself with lightning bolts on it.

In real life.

Hush, you!

In real life.

Hush, you!

lol

Beneath the Planet of the Apes. The mutant people living in the NYC subway system praying before that nuclear warhead. That's who this Jamie Foxx-Electro reminds me of. Used to scare the jeepers out of me when i was a little kid watching re-runs of that flick on TV.

http://www.themakeupgallery.info/fantasy/mutants/beneathpota.htm

electro1.jpg

:facepalm:

Remember, this is just a shot of one scene which could be his first outing post transformation. A suit may still be in play (I doubt it though).

Also, look at the MoCap dots laced in the hood. Most likely there will CG electricity highlighting the look. It really doesn't bother me