• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*x-mas specials*Illustrator, taking commissions!(picture heavy)

48 posts in this topic

thanks a bunch :)

here is a commission i'm working on right now!, normally i would add TONS of black to this, as well as line art my special effects in(this is mostly for myself). But due to time constraints, all that will be added digitally(i find it looks nicer as an end result anyway)

magneto_line_art_by_teamzoth-d6wmd9v.jpg

This is a drawing i had done back in March 2013 for my Fiance. It was our anniversary, and i knew she really loved Disney's the little mermaid. She is however, an incredible painter. So i didn't want to do something that was just fan art, i had to up the ante on this one! I made the drawing a large format i don't usually work in, at 10/60", and i made everything original, while keeping as many little hints to the original film as possible. I haven't really showed it off any where, it being a personal present and all, but i figure i should share it with people :)

depths_of_my_heart_by_teamzoth-d5xxs15.jpg