• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*x-mas specials*Illustrator, taking commissions!(picture heavy)

48 posts in this topic

Hey ya'll! This is just a msg to show a few of the commissions i've had so far, and also to note that i'm able to do 3 more before i stop taking orders! first come first serve :)

this one was 20$ -

mortal_kombat___scorpion_by_teamzoth-d621j9o.jpg

this is another 20$ -

feilipa_by_teamzoth-d62cl1f.jpg

and here is a 50$ one! -

eb7b56ddc0cec619b8324b298256a2b2-d61b5nj.jpg

lol, you beat me to posting this!, super glad you like it! I definitely put the extra work into this one ;)

I love me the titans, and i've never drawn them before, so this was super awesome!

nope sorry Majik2000 :(

my special is over now. If you ask me to do a commission of something i really love comic wise, then i won't mind giving you a good price on it.

but otherwise, pm me with what you want, and i can let you know the price. i still don't charge that much, and who knows, i do love drawing women lol , so maybe i'll give you a deal on it any way ;)

Hey ya'll! thought i'd post another finished commission!

It took me a little while, but i've finally gotten around to coloring the line-art for the metroid drawing i had done :)

metroid___bounty_on_zebes_by_teamzoth-d65g1rh.jpg

I'm still down for taking maybe one or two more before i close my commissions for a little while to work on some pages for my IDW submission, so lemme know if any of you would like one!, the prices are written down at the beginning of this thread ;)

a bump with another commission i'm currently working on -

the trinity, this drawing is going to be divided into 3 pictures, that can merge together to make one poster.

Batman -

batman_ink__by_teamzoth-d68oqte.jpg

Wonderwoman -

wonderwoman_ink__by_teamzoth-d68seed.jpg

Superman - (coming soon ;) )

Here are the batman and WW pics all colored in :)

If you would like me to do any custom drawings for you, please check the first page of this thread for info and pricing, then pm me if you have any other questions :)

trinity___batman_by_teamzoth-d69xyca.jpg

trinity___wonderwoman_by_teamzoth-d6a0716.jpg

Hey gang! i'm taking commissions again :)

If interested, i have everything written out on the first page. but here are a few

other commissions i have worked on previously, if interested, note me up!

If you would like to see other drawings i've done, you may check them out here -

http://teamzoth.deviantart.com/gallery/

Also, i would like to say, that my rate per comic page is 90$, and that will give you

a digital line art of your page(no pencils or inks,but line art is in black and white,

like the drawings below,which are 100% digital)

the drawings below are actually original comic ideas i was given as commissions,

were the first one is the last page of a comic, and the second drawing is the cover

to another(knowing the title, was going to be at the bottom of that one, and that it

was to be colored, i didn't draw in the bottom of the legs in the line art)

post_apocalyptic_commission_by_teamzoth-d6ossqs.jpg

post_apocalyptic_commission__colors__by_teamzoth-d6p1vy2.jpg

ryujin_line_art_by_teamzoth-d6i89vy.jpg

ryujin_by_teamzoth-d6i896x.jpg

Thanks a whole bunch!, and i hope to hear from some of you :)

-Erik

Another Commission finished! If you would like one, please send me a PM :)

This is an original character that another artist wanted me to to draw based off a sketch they had drawn. So i reworked the sketch, and added a few deatils here and there.

blackimpulse_by_teamzoth-d6pp30l.jpg

you may see the sketch i was given as reference here - [PROTOTYPE] White Evolved 2