• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW MAN OF STEEL TRAILER

100 posts in this topic

Since this is going to drive the direction of DC live movies, I am hoping the best more than ever that this movie succeeds.

:wishluck:

:wishluck: :wishluck:

Same here.

Then again I had very high hopes for Green Lantern too. :cry:

Then again I had very high hopes for Green Lantern too. :cry:

Ryan Reynolds. That's all you had to hear, and the writing was on the wall. And I definitely wanted one of my favorite comic book heroes to excel.

No such luck!

The Green Lantern movie made the Green Lantern books affordable again. :/

Didn't know this. Well, then I'm glad that movie tanked lol.

I saw the trailer earlier, holy crud am I excited. I'm not a big Superman fan, but I think this is going to be fantastic. Snyder is a solid director, Nolan produced it and helped write, the other writer(s) seems solid. I'm faithful. It probably won't make IMDB top 250, but I'm expecting a solid 7.

The Green Lantern movie made the Green Lantern books affordable again. :/

Trailer looks good, but why do they have to go from Krypton over and over. I don't think anyone that would see Superman doesn't know the back story.

Rumor is that they are going to tweak some aspects of his origin story, including some of the stuff that happened on Krypton. Which is always risky since you run the risk of alienating the die hards if you change too much. They are your loudest critics and biggest word of mouth generators.

That being said, it looks awesome, and this team did such a great job with the Bat-franchise I have faith they can make this movie successful.