• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC Silver and Bronze - CLOSED

108 posts in this topic

Have my eye on a some stuff coming up for auction so need to raise some funds. This thread will feature all CGC books. Mostly high grade, lots of keys and hard to find books; some of which I've had for years. One mid grade mega-key as well. Consider all books pressed; some I've had pressed by Joey myself and a lot I've bought from CL, CC, Heritage, etc which I would consider pressed if I cared.

Now for the rules - NO Paypal. Check or MO only. Shipping is $14, certified mail and insured. I will ship internationally at cost.

No probation listers or people I may have on ignore. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PMs.

First book up is Strange Tales 107 9.0 White $1750 Beauty of a book with white pages. Upgraded to a 9.4 or would not sell this, I've had it for years. Might list the 9.4 at some point in the thread and keep this, we'll see hm

st107.jpg

Tales of Suspense 58 8.5 $700 Priced on the high side because it looks like a 9.4 and that is what I paid for it 3 years ago at auction on CL. It's an 8.5 because of a small tear and crescent edge crease on the back cover.

tos58_cgc85.jpg