• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC Silver and Bronze - CLOSED

108 posts in this topic

HOS 88 9.6 $1200

hos88_zps5537ca19.jpg

HOS 91 9.6 $1200

hos91_cgc96_zpsdb079605.jpg

If you wont toot your own horn I will.

Each of these lovely books are top census (both are one of just four 9.6s on their census), and when you add in the WHITE pages and the strong centering (hard to get nice white pages and good centering on DC horror!) I'd venture to say one could argue these are the TOP examples around for these respective issues...

and add in the fact that NO 9.6s have hit the public GPA reporting market, well.... lets just say :cloud9:

Oh, I've really wanted to start collecting House Of Secret books and this would be a good starting point. hm

HOS 88 9.6 $1200

hos88_zps5537ca19.jpg

HOS 91 9.6 $1200

hos91_cgc96_zpsdb079605.jpg

If you wont toot your own horn I will.

Each of these lovely books are top census (both are one of just four 9.6s on their census), and when you add in the WHITE pages and the strong centering (hard to get nice white pages and good centering on DC horror!) I'd venture to say one could argue these are the TOP examples around for these respective issues...

and add in the fact that NO 9.6s have hit the public GPA reporting market, well.... lets just say :cloud9:

Oh, I've really wanted to start collecting House Of Secret books and this would be a good starting point. hm

Ya those are the Summit of Adams HOS books.