• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil's parking lot

244 posts in this topic

Didn't realise these weren't visible to anyone but me... lol

IPhone smileys

Ohhhhhhhh. doh!

I thought it was something that you thought was funny.

His wit is beyond your underdeveloped sense of humor's simplistic ability to comprehend it. (tsk)

OK, I know I'm asking for it, but after a week of trying to figure it out on my own I can't.

What and where is phils parking lot?

Phil's is a comic shop near where Mark1 and Sufunk live, and Mark1 invited Sufunk to meet him there for some attitude adjustment. :popcorn:

OK, I know I'm asking for it, but after a week of trying to figure it out on my own I can't.

Phil's is a comic shop near where Mark1 and Sufunk live, and Mark1 invited Sufunk to meet him there for some attitude adjustment. :popcorn:

Where they pelt each other with invisible graemlins.

Is he posting from a Commodore 64 or something? That thing just shows up as a square on my screen.

IPhone smileys

Ohhhhhhhh. doh!

whitesquare.jpg

Would be like watching two oversized women fight over the last piece of chicken at Golden Corral. :facepalm:

Would be like watching two oversized women fight over the last piece of chicken at Golden Corral. :facepalm:

If this goes down, can somebody please film it?

That sounds like entertainment at its finest.

IPhone smileys

Ohhhhhhhh. doh!

His wit is beyond your underdeveloped sense of humor's simplistic ability to comprehend it. (tsk)

:acclaim:

Don't over-sell it.

meh

:foryou:

3tzq1z.jpg