• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age DC: Key Issues and Outstanding Covers Only!

233 posts in this topic

Just noticed that not a single book in the entire 102 issue run of All American is classified as a classic cover in Overstreet.Now I'm the first to admit that many of the covers are dogs,but surely a few qualify??

aa20_zps185086e8.jpg

pre #24 goodness :cloud9:

I have a few I can contribute.

Detective40001.jpg

Hopefully you can contribute this and the Batman #37 to my collection at the BBQ soon :wishluck:

Only if it's part of a deal for your 'Tec 35. :cloud9:

(tsk)

:sorry:

After heated debate over in Have A Cigar (ok, after brief conversation), it was determined that there was no thread specifically to post our Golden Age DC first issues/first appearances/origin issues, and classic covers.

I don't want to clutter up the Have A Cigar thread with books I haven't recently acquired, so let me step into the void and correct that grievous error right now.

I will start off with probably my favorite superhero cover of all time. Please post your books as well!

xce61tf686126zefg.jpg

How long have you owned this copy for? It is one of the greatest covers of ALL-TIME IMO!!!!!!! That sure is a beautiful copy (thumbs u Any other people have a copy they would like to share?!!!!

After heated debate over in Have A Cigar (ok, after brief conversation), it was determined that there was no thread specifically to post our Golden Age DC first issues/first appearances/origin issues, and classic covers.

I don't want to clutter up the Have A Cigar thread with books I haven't recently acquired, so let me step into the void and correct that grievous error right now.

I will start off with probably my favorite superhero cover of all time. Please post your books as well!

xce61tf686126zefg.jpg

How long have you owned this copy for? It is one of the greatest covers of ALL-TIME IMO!!!!!!! That sure is a beautiful copy (thumbs u Any other people have a copy they would like to share?!!!!

thanks. picked it up in the mid-80's.