• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 15 - TAKETH A LOADETH TO THE FACETH - RECAPS on PAGES 24 & 49

665 posts in this topic

Rupp's the man. And he handles men all day. So I'm sure he'll handle you men just fine, and you'll all get a happy ending...

:devil:

Plus a free Dark Tower hardback to go with all that slappy happy ;)

I've been meaning to ask you this - did you plan on ordering only 10 of those books and accidentally wrote 100? or 1000? :ohnoez:

Here's the story on that one. Had a two different buddies who owned stores. They both waaaayover ordered. I originally ordered like three but ended up with over a billion lol

I think I traded a mid grade NM 98 to the one buddy for a few cases full and the other pal snagged a Watchmen run for a few cases full. Might have been a little more but that's pretty much what they wanted.

It was slower money but like humpteen bazillion % more money over time. I know I've sold those things on the boards for three years... plus used countless as packing support disquised as a freebie ;)

Got my stuff from Rupp. Poor guy paid almost as much in postage as I paid him. Now I feel bad, like I stole from him.

I roll best when I'm in the red sir lol

Anything profit above zero is good for me.... hopefully you will come back for Clooneython 16 and throw more cash too :)

:roflmao:

This is so true. Michael buys books to keep the Clooneython threads well fed, but unfortunately not always for a killer markup.

:foryou:

Just not the books I am always looking for other than when he sells off slabbed Dave Stevens books. Those he tells me about later.

:cry:

You should PM Paul and ask him about the Dave Stevens extras he has ;)

Got my stuff from Rupp. Poor guy paid almost as much in postage as I paid him. Now I feel bad, like I stole from him.

Anything profit above zero is good for me.... hopefully you will come back for Clooneython 16 and throw more cash too :)

This is so true. Michael buys books to keep the Clooneython threads well fed, but unfortunately not always for a killer markup.

Just not the books I am always looking for other than when he sells off slabbed Dave Stevens books. Those he tells me about later.

Who do you think he bought some of his books from?

;)

Who do you think he bought some of his books from?

;)

For real. Nick is the King of duplicates.