• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10,000th post is upcoming...what should it contain???

317 posts in this topic

Please...NO THREADCRAPPING!

If you can't get in the spirit of this CGC Forum, don't post. I WILL hit the Mod button.

I deliberately kept my post count down after being here over ten years. I could have 100,000 if I chose to, but felt that it was unnecessary and not in the best interest of the Board to "hot dog" it like a juvenile. Plus it would look like that I had too much time on my hands, which I don't.

So should I post something like a Summary of who is who here? Or anywhere else?

How about a scan or two of my "pets"? Would that be appropriate?

Something fun, or serious.

CAL who hopes for the best only...not the worst...

Many ways to go about this:

1 - Roast everyone - but, go further down the negative line in the points contest.

2 - Contest - Man Cave idea above is a good one and give away a IM/SM 1 as a prize

3 - Lessons that you have learned over the past ten years and how it has changed you as an individual.

4 - Announce that you will not type in the third person for the next 10,000

I WILL hit the Mod button.

Start a thread that is meant to spark discussion. Then report everyone to the mods. It's the new 10,000th post trend.

We called it an ambush in the Army. :insane:

Ambush.gif

ambush.jpg

:baiting:

I'd like to see an up to date photo of your Iron Man/Subby collection. (thumbs u

Perhaps, if you can remember, or have a link, show us what your first post on these boards was. :)

Thanks,

andy

I don't know, but I pray to G-d that it's a farewell speech, so I don't have to read any more of your self-flagellating nonsense :wishluck:

You should probably be more specific than that, or someone's going to post Kathy Bates from About Schmidt all up in here

Pretty sure my 10000th post was for a Dark Tower Gunslinger Reborn hardback... much like my previous 9999 posts. :)

I do like the idea of the video of all the IM/SM books... I think that would be cool.

FDQ exit?

It's never need done on a 10,000th post before.

You would immortalize yourself and gain your place amongst the Internet deities.