• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny Xmen 201 page by Leonardi/Portacio/Williams FS

4 posts in this topic

That's a great page, I remember that sequence well. Between Issue 200 (Trial of Magneto) and this Issue (Who will lead them) I was literally :whee: to my local CS every month. This was the beginning of the last great story arcs in UXM in my opinion, culminating with Mutant Massacre, Fall of the Mutants and (though less strong IMO) Inferno.

That's a great page, I remember that sequence well. Between Issue 200 (Trial of Magneto) and this Issue (Who will lead them) I was literally :whee: to my local CS every month. This was the beginning of the last great story arcs in UXM in my opinion, culminating with Mutant Massacre, Fall of the Mutants and (though less strong IMO) Inferno.

Thanks Jason! I have fond memories of this stuff too, as it's some of my earliest work. Most of the inks are Portacio on this page, I think I just did some background stuff. Good times!

Scott