• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your opinion on a grade, WD92

35 posts in this topic

Is it time yet for the mob to demand you out the seller?

--------------------------Hey! Did ya hear that?

C'mon guys! Hado's calling us!angrymob.gifSo who are we looking for today?

:kidaround:

Hopefully it can be resolved quietly before it comes to that.

Is it time yet for the mob to demand you out the seller?

--------------------------Hey! Did ya hear that?

C'mon guys! Hado's calling us!angrymob.gifSo who are we looking for today?

:kidaround:

Hopefully it can be resolved quietly before it comes to that.

BURN THE WITC.......uuuh I mean, yeah. Totally.

I've bought before off a Boardie who sold me "NM" books with only front scans. I should have asked for BC scans but the $ was right for these books at the time so I just pulled the trigger. Needless to say, when I got the books they were both in the VF range. I just chocked it up to being stupid on my part. I wonder if it is the same seller????

Lets please get some facts straight here before someone gets burned at the stake.

Actually I, the seller, apologized for the mistake on that book and offered you a refund on that book as well as 2 other books that did get damaged in shipping immediately. I did however disagree with your assessment on the condition of other books that you claim were not in condition I presented them in. The flaws being clearly visible in the scans provided at the time of the sale. I even referred you back to the scans of the books in the sale thread that you could clearly see the flaws. The buyer also filed a claim for a full refund via Paypal stating the books were not in the condition stated. Problem is the buyer bought several (10+) books in one lot, many of which the condition was not in question. My arguments were why should I do a full refund on an entire lot when the books were line item invoiced? Only 1 book was mistakenly misgraded and 2 books got a corner ding in shipping. I also offered you the refund on those books before you started this thread.

That all being said, I'm sure someone will still want to strike the match.

:sorry:

This really should have only been handled through PM's.Buyer if seller was willing to make you whole before this thread,why did you start this thread in the first place? Seller if you want board members to take you seriously as a seller,you make mistakes right.And for all new sellers here,this is not ebay.We will make you ride outta town if you screw enough of us. Now get off my lawn! :preach:

Personally I thought it was handled through PM. That was until I saw this thread. I figured I should speak up on my part before I got outed and the court of public opinion was form towards me, much like it had already started without a name to put it on, without hearing the other side. Then again, it really should never have been brought up here in the first place, in my opinion.

But I believe this matter is settled. Mike has returned the books, just waiting on him to accept the partial refund offer and close the claim on paypal and we are all good to go.

Personally I thought it was handled through PM. That was until I saw this thread. I figured I should speak up on my part before I got outed and the court of public opinion was form towards me, much like it had already started without a name to put it on, without hearing the other side. Then again, it really should never have been brought up here in the first place, in my opinion.

But I believe this matter is settled. Mike has returned the books, just waiting on him to accept the partial refund offer and close the claim on paypal and we are all good to go.

Good for you Sarfa for stepping up,as a seller and in this thread. :applause:

Good for you Sarfa for stepping up,as a seller and in this thread. :applause:

(thumbs u

I've bought multiple books from Sarfa before, and was nothing but pleased. Great fellow to work with.

ISN'T it natural to get a little upset when books are grossly overgraded,meaning the books worth is a fraction the stated grade of 9.2 and with many other experienced graders saying no way close to 9.2...That is grose incompetence or just trying to get a few xtra $$$$ from books they book accurately graded elsewhere as 7.5 and reselling them as 9.2 !! That is possible as many do actually undergrade too and some of these big money comics gys make a fortune from having an eye for an undergraded comic they know they can make a huge profit off of when they go and resell it at its correct grade.Though in my experience I used to follow some of the big guys who woud but a group as vf books and then break them up and list them as all 9,2 and 9.4 and of course they knew they were scamming people that didn't know how to grade and just trusted what seamed to be an honest dealer =(