• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fazybones update thread

74 posts in this topic

I'm starting this thread to give updates on Fay's condition, as I receive them. This should be more positive as the thread doesn't start with "Sad news".

Below, is what Craig last told me on April 10th.

Hello Andy ,I wanted to give you an update.It has been 3 weeks and 4 days . Fay is still in ICU!

The good news is she is out of danger and could be moved to the next ward.The problem is she still needs the care of the ICU . They have more nurses to watch her and are afraid to get her to the next phase because every time they try and leave her in bed with out the straps she tries to get out of bed and go to work ??

She looks a lot better and is talking more.She still does not know where she is but her sarcasm is really coming out so I know she is on her way back lol.

Will keep you updated and let you know when she is out of ICU .

Hope everything is fine with you !

Take Care my friend,you will never know how much easier it has been with the members help.

Sincerely,

Craig

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Fay yet, but with all the love she gets from boardies I'm wishing her a very speedy recovery so I can see what all the fuss is about. lol

Here's the latest:

Hi Andy,I just wanted to give you a small update on Fay.They have moved her closer to home and she can do everything,walk,talk,eat but most of all she tries to escape.

I know this may sound funny but her brain is still quite confused and they actually had to close the door to the ward and have a security guard there. I received a call from the hospital to find that the security is now in her room.

Fay started making a game with the security guard.He went to go to the bathroom and they found Fay way past the cafeteria and almost out the doors.

It seems like a lifetime ago this happened although 5 weeks is a long time without her !

I will end this by saying that I am quite happy they moved her.They seem to be doing so much more for her here then they did at Vancouver General.

I still believe in time she will be back to her comics and war books :-)

Have a great weekend Andy ! I will update once in a while if you would like?

Sincerely,

Craig

Looking forward to having her back with us. I'm sure she has a long way to go, but sounds like she's making great progress.

:applause:

..... we're lucky to still have her..... Fay is definitely a Forum All Star..........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Tell Craig that I ,for one, am interested in any and all updates.........