• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoax Hunters

150 posts in this topic

Well, let's keep track. 4 pages of HH on ebay. 0 is bid up to $27 so far and more are listed today than just last night. #1 is at about $15 and climbing. The levee is bulging and is about to break. I predict a HH tidal wave in T minus 48 hours and counting.

monday will see the delivery of all the online stock that was instantly wiped out on the news, so yah, that seems highly likely

Only a 5,000 print run but I agree that we will probably see more copies posted monday

Well, let's keep track. 4 pages of HH on ebay. 0 is bid up to $27 so far and more are listed today than just last night. #1 is at about $15 and climbing. The levee is bulging and is about to break. I predict a HH tidal wave in T minus 48 hours and counting.

monday will see the delivery of all the online stock that was instantly wiped out on the news, so yah, that seems highly likely

will be another week, online retailers don't ship that quickly

This might have been answered before but..

Didn't #0 come out after #1?

#0 came out a few months before

(thumbs u

Thanks.. I'm getting it confused with the case files book.

I picked up 7 #1s today for cover.

These things are everywhere.

Don't see long term potential just quick flip.

+1

I remember seeing a lot of 1's a few weeks ago. They were gone when I went looking today, but 2's and up are plentiful.

condescending and incorrect?

nope, just correct, not living in Alaska, and no patience for trolling.

News broke Thursday. So no, most people who ordered their books online on Thursday or Friday will not have their books by Monday. That would require next day processing with priority mail shipping.

News broke Thursday. So no, most people who ordered their books online on Thursday or Friday will not have their books by Monday. That would require next day processing with priority mail shipping.

They all sold out thursday, and shipped either thursday or friday. No matter how you re-write it, you are saying the same thing over and over again. So maybe you bought yours from DiveComics, shipped media mail to Alaska, but that is not the majority.

but please, continue trolling, it's amusing and I am sure other people appreciate the HH thread being derailed.

They all sold out thursday, and shipped either thursday or friday. No matter how you re-write it, you are saying the same thing over and over again. So maybe you bought yours from DiveComics, shipped media mail to Alaska, but that is not the majority.

but please, continue trolling, it's amusing and I am sure other people appreciate the HH thread being derailed.

I'm not trolling. I'm disagreeing with this statement:

"monday will see the delivery of all the online stock that was instantly wiped out on the news, so yah, that seems highly likely"

as I believe it to be inaccurate. Same day or next day processing and shipping along with priority mail is not a standard for an online retailer. Is it done? Sure, but its not a default. The majority of books that were ordered on Thursday or Friday from whatever sources had these books in stock will not be delivered by Monday.

I'm not trolling. I'm disagreeing ....

You have said the same thing like 5 times, in different ways. The first time you "declared" your opinion wasn't trolling....

as I believe it to be inaccurate.

probably a better way to have phrased it originally.

We have different opinions, but no one cares what our differing views are, so I'm done debating it.