• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoax Hunters

150 posts in this topic

In an August interview with Comixology, Steve Seeley confirmed that the movie works is on going (he didn't elaborate) and he confirmed that he and Moreci have full creative control over the comic book. Did you hear any newer news?

Personally, I just picked up the tbp. What are your thoughts on Hoax Hunters? Is it a good read?

Comixology has #1 and 'the story thus far' online for free:

http://www.comixology.com/Hoax-Hunters-Vol/comics-collection/1333

My observations: Hack/Slash #1 is the one to own (first appearance -- source: this thread). #0 seems to sell for more than #1 in the second hand market (source: Feebay).

Moreci has a variant pack on his website available...

We have a limited number of variants in stock, and we're selling them all in one bundle. Get the 8-bit Case Files variant (limited to 100), the Project Comic Con variant, the Comics and More variant, and the NYCC variant (limited to 100).

http://fifthworldstudios.bigcartel.com/product/hoax-hunters-variant-pack

Unrelated to the variant pack above, one of the SDCC Ashcans (limited to 25) recently ended on eBay for $56.

I enjoyed it. I always thought it would make a good tv show

It started off awesome, up until issue 7. 7 through 11 have been confusing, and they mixed up the art. I'm almost giving up on it, but will try and get current, but it's been difficult for me, especially considering how much I liked it initially. It's like buying a new Ford, with air conditioning and power steering, only to have them both fail half way through a 1000 mile non-stop drive to California. Well, kinda like that.

I enjoyed it. I always thought it would make a good tv show

It started off awesome, up until issue 7. 7 through 11 have been confusing, and they mixed up the art. I'm almost giving up on it, but will try and get current, but it's been difficult for me, especially considering how much I liked it initially. It's like buying a new Ford, with air conditioning and power steering, only to have them both fail half way through a 1000 mile non-stop drive to California. Well, kinda like that.

lol