• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steeerike! Park gets whacked

88 posts in this topic

I wonder if the mods have jobs at Supercuts?

hm

-slym

After the mods whack everyone here, they'll need another job.

I refuse to acknowledge Park's strike.

He:

1. begged for it.

2. repeated the strikeable behavior on purpose.

3. LITERALLY notified the mod himself on his own offensive post.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cool points denied.

(You are my homie, Park. Suck it.)

Did I mention he notified the mods on his own post?

He:

1. begged for it.

Cool points denied.

It was at my suggestion. :D

All of which slathers additional funny on the FREE PARK movement.

fist_zps8caf0085.gif

He:

1. begged for it.

Cool points denied.

It was at my suggestion. :D

All of which slathers additional funny on the FREE PARK movement.

fist_zps8caf0085.gif

I stand united with my brother in mocking my brother.

:whee:

hm

So, what have we learned...

Masking the word Bull_ _ _ _ = STRIKE

Not masking the F word and threatening to rape your mother with a slab = WRIST SLAP

Got it. (thumbs u

Well, Park wasn't wrong when he said the mods are all kinds of re..ed.

hm

Not masking the F word and threatening to rape your mother with a slab = WRIST SLAP

Got it. (thumbs u

Y'all are overly invested in this mods thing, don't'cha think? hm I believe the finance nerds call it malinvestment.

Y'all are overly invested in this mods thing, don't'cha think? hm I believe the finance nerds call it malinvestment.

A dangleberry with a follow-up thread.

Well played. :)

It happened all at once. Like being caught-up in a whirlwind & carried off, away from Kansas, into the great tumult & frenzy of it all.

A dangleberry with a follow-up thread.

Well played. :)

It happened all at once. Like being caught-up in a whirlwind & carried off, away from Kansas, into the great tumult & frenzy of it all.

Spontaneous Baumian iliad a la dangleberry.

Nice. :whee:

hm

Got it. (thumbs u

To clear the air about this specific instance before this story gets way out of hand; there was no threat to rape anyone, with a slab or without, by MostAwesomeComics.

I repeat, there was no threat. What MAC posted was wristslap worthy, but it wasn't any rape threat.

Feel free to offer criticism as you wish, but we respectfully request that it be done about things that we actually did do.

Thanks,

hm

Got it. (thumbs u

To clear the air about this specific instance before this story gets way out of hand; there was no threat to rape anyone, with a slab or without, by MostAwesomeComics.

I repeat, there was no threat. What MAC posted was wristslap worthy, but it wasn't any rape threat.

Feel free to offer criticism as you wish, but we respectfully request that it be done about things that we actually did do.

Thanks,

That seems to be technically true.

He did not threaten to rape my mother using a slab.

He questioned the value of what a Walking Dead Slab would be, if my mother rolled over on it after he was done her.

The assumption of rape came in from the fact that my mother has never gone in for mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers with single digit IQs, so said would be have to be against her will, and thus rape.

What's accurate is, that a slab was not to be used in the commission of this act, it was simply in the area while the act was taking place.

Also, rereading it, he was speaking in the past tense that he'd already done it, and not something he was going to do. The incredible inappropriateness of what he said caused me to think it was something he wanted to do (thus a threat) instead of a claim of something he'd already done ( a confession of a crime ).

So, it was simply one of the ugliest slurs in the history of this discussion board and not a threat, and no slabs were harmed or employed. Which, I guess, makes it less of a big deal than masking, politics, trolling, or general argumentativeness.

I've been here a long time, I didn't realize how the boards set their priorities in these types of situations. Thanks for clearing it up.

hm

Got it. (thumbs u

Thanks,

He questioned the value of what a Walking Dead Slab would be, if my mother rolled over on it after he was done her.

The assumption of rape came in from the fact that my mother has never gone in for mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers with single digit IQs, so said would be have to be against her will, and thus rape.

What's accurate is, that a slab was not to be used in the commission of this act, it was simply in the area while the act was taking place.

Also, rereading it, he was speaking in the past tense that he'd already done it, and not something he was going to do. The incredible inappropriateness of what he said caused me to think it was something he wanted to do (thus a threat) instead of a claim of something he'd already done ( a confession of a crime ).

So, it was simply one of the ugliest slurs in the history of this discussion board and not a threat, and no slabs were harmed or employed. Which, I guess, makes it less of a big deal than masking, politics, trolling, or general argumentativeness.

I've been here a long time, I didn't realize how the boards set their priorities in these types of situations. Thanks for clearing it up.

In addition yesterday was my parents 57th wedding anniversary. So great timing on all of this. I know my father would be shocked to know his wife had thrown away 57 faithful years.

hm

Got it. (thumbs u

Thanks,

In addition yesterday was my parents 57th wedding anniversary. So great timing on all of this. I know my father would be shocked to know his wife had thrown away 57 faithful years.

Just be thankful cgcmod5 was here to explain how wrong your moral indignation has been.