• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust RRP CGC SS Pre-sale! PRICES LOWERED!!

75 posts in this topic

OK...no RRPs left at this time. All SS blanks have been subbed. Sent through a few extra, so might be able to meet the requests from ebtorres and 1p36DSA. I think we are good. Will confirm and get back to you shortly!

Sorry, no Perlman sigs

Please keep me posted if you have any SS 9.8 Blanks remarked available and what characters you ended up getting. THANKS MUCH :foryou:

No, i had already set aside these books for SS before pulling the books that were offered raw. The raw books are structurally NM or better without taking the printing defect into account. If this changes your mind for some reason, though, just let me know and I will be happy to refund.

??? I was also under the impression the raw ones offered first were the best of the bunch, period...

Now it seems they are the best of what was left after the copies selected for SS (real best of the bunch) purposes were picked, right? At least that's what I'm hoping for now, second best... :wishluck:

So, I'll stick with the raw copies I already spoke for... since I can't afford the SS options anyway.

(:

Yes, well...the books for SS weren't available, so...the raws were the best of the rest.

And I am surprised there isn't more interest in the SS slabs when raw books have been selling as high as $250! Oh well,, it's Monday, and maybe prices are too high, so....prices lowered! New prices:

9.2 SS - $250

9.4 SS - $375

9.6 SS - $550

9.8 SS - $850

(and yes, they all still have remarks). :)

Yes, well...the books for SS weren't available, so...the raws were the best of the rest.

And I am surprised there isn't more interest in the SS slabs when raw books have been selling as high as $250! Oh well,, it's Monday, and maybe prices are too high, so....prices lowered! New prices:

9.2 SS - $250

9.4 SS - $375

9.6 SS - $550

9.8 SS - $850

(and yes, they all still have remarks). :)

as per PM :takeit: 9.8 SS @ $850