• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust RRP CGC SS Pre-sale! PRICES LOWERED!!

75 posts in this topic

OK...no RRPs left at this time. All SS blanks have been subbed. Sent through a few extra, so might be able to meet the requests from ebtorres and 1p36DSA. I think we are good. Will confirm and get back to you shortly!

Sorry, no Perlman sigs

Will be adding a pre-order option on Slabbed RRP SS + remark later today! :)

Court, will this apply only to those of us who already picked up the PP RRP's you offered yesterday, or are these extra PP RRP copies? (shrug)

Peter Panzerfaust RRP CGC SS presale!!

OK, this is a bit complicated, so...please stick with me here...

There were 80 copies of this book made available at C2E2. The other copies are being mailed directly to retailers. The whole print run has condition issues in that the books were stacked before theinks dried, and so there is print rub on each and every book. I have no idea how CGC will treat this. That being said, I pre-screened the 80 books that made it to C2E2, and pulled 14 of the nicest copies for CGC SS + remark. These are books that are structurally solid and have a minimum of rub present. So...if there are 9.8s to be had, I like my chances with these books.

So...here is what we are going to do:

I will post prices for these books at each grade (9.2, 9.4, 9.6, 9.8), and take 20 reservations on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please list all grades that would be acceptable to you at posted prices in order of preference. I will then fill requests based on preference and available stock in the order that requests were received.

Based on the uncertainty of the grade, I will accept a $100 deposit to hold your spot based on your list of acceptable grades, and will collect the balance due once grades are in and based on the grade you will receive. Deposits are refundable IF AND ONLY IF I cannot supply a book in the grades you have requested. Shipping on each book will be $14 for priority with signature confirmation (and $2 for an additional book), and will be added to the final balance due once books are in hand. Limit 2 per person. AND FINALLY: if you have already purchased a raw RRP, you are free to upgrade to a slab if you would prefer not to buy both ( but you do NOT get any priority on the list).

Whew. OK, think that covers everything. Books are signed and remarked in silver. I will not take any specific requests on remark choices...there is already plenty to deal with without adding that to the equation. And...here are the prices:

CGC 9.2 SS w/remark: $300

CGC 9.4 SS with remark: $450

CGC 9.6 SS with remark: $650

CGC 9.8 SS with remark: $1000