• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the Grading Contest..

105 posts in this topic

As a captian I can only answer question 1 :

Everyone on the team has an input we all copy each other on emails and comments .

Putting in a grade that keeps the whole team happy in not easy , but so far we have gone with the consensus .

I do feel bad as captain when we don't hit the grade and I think everyone in my team feels just as bad .

Sink or swim we're in it together , I hope we will still have a team of 4 players at the end of the competition and no one decides to quit in anger .

What? We're allowed to quit in anger? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

As a captian I can only answer question 1 :

Everyone on the team has an input we all copy each other on emails and comments .

Putting in a grade that keeps the whole team happy in not easy , but so far we have gone with the consensus .

I do feel bad as captain when we don't hit the grade and I think everyone in my team feels just as bad .

Sink or swim we're in it together , I hope we will still have a team of 4 players at the end of the competition and no one decides to quit in anger .

What? We're allowed to quit in anger? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

(Ultimate Team The_Beyonder is accepting applications for our Post-Retcon lineup. You could be the Earth-4 Khaos!)