• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the Grading Contest..

105 posts in this topic

sign-offtopic.gif

I didn't start this thread to have it turned into a flame war. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for those who answered my questions. For most (not all), the game is being played as it was intended and I think that's great.

And Nikos, I think it's good you're posting grader's notes. 893applaud-thumb.gif

JC define "TEAM EFFORT" your way, your words, that all i ask .

I already have 10 times from Sunday. 893frustrated.gif

Everyone grades, everyone competes, everyone PMs their guess, but overall scoring is based on the team.

But like I said, Nikos and UV can run a contest on who has the longest thumbs if they want.

yeah, let's share some gradestimates insane.giftonofbricks.gifinsane.gif

But first we need to think up some lameass excuse for why we did it, and hopefully get off scot-free like Red.

I'm going with "hopped up on goofballs" myself. You?

hoppedred.jpg

I've been looking for that damned book ever since OG first posted the cover almost 2 years ago. One of the best covers of all time. cloud9.gif

JC define "TEAM EFFORT" your way, your words, that all i ask .

I already have 10 times from Sunday. 893frustrated.gif

Everyone grades, everyone competes, everyone PMs their guess, but overall scoring is based on the team.

But like I said, Nikos and UV can run a contest on who has the longest thumbs if they want.

But that would mean a lot more work for UV & Nikos. They would get a PM from what, 70 people? And suppose the average grade for the team members was between 9.2 and 9.4. Which way are they supposed to go?

I don't know about the other teams but for us this method is working fine.

fearden.JPG

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif