• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 52 Power Girl Redesign by Kenneth Rocafort...

51 posts in this topic

I don't get the cape thing or the arms...

I like the window cut but why didn't they just throw on some pasties and call it a day instead?

I like the original design much better.

power-girl-wallpaper-12_zps4402efa3.jpg

Might be better when a good artist draws her.

Way to come out of the gate swinging. Your stay here will be enjoyable. :applause:

I like the window cut but why didn't they just throw on some pasties and call it a day instead?

Me too, but the '70s are over. It's time to move on.

Me too, but the '70s are over. It's time to move on.

lol ... I suppose you're right.

You old school comic guys are such a tough crowd. Times change! I think it's a nice homage to the past while adding a few new elements. Beats the heck out of this, right?

7286987_f260.jpg

YES!

Thoughts? (worship)

The neckline is ridiculous, the cape is going to get in the way of the left arm ALL the time, and bind action in that shoulder, and what appear to be attached sleeves with integral gloves would be a pain in the arse to get into and back out of. Ridiculous for any working superhero.

The little blue booties are just fine, and the white bodystocking is certainly more likely to work in a big dustup than that silly looking G-string thingie further down in the thread.

Fortunately, Power Girl can pull of ANY look, lol