• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Subject is Cabals & Cliques on the CGC Message Boards -- ie Comics General

142 posts in this topic

I don't need no stinkin' clique or secret group. I'm an army of one in the Toast Brigade. :sumo:

I thought the whole forum was one big Clique... hm

Pff... I am not hanging out with those guys.

-slym

Just like Hydra, when you slice a piece of toast there are crumbs everywhere. You cannot get away from the crumbs.

I don't need no stinkin' clique or secret group. I'm an army of one in the Toast Brigade. :sumo:

-slym

Just like Hydra, when you slice a piece of toast there are crumbs everywhere. You cannot get away from the crumbs.

I don't think that was exactly what Hydra was going for...

I will admit that if I need certain advice I feel comfortable and have run a few things past a few people here through PM as I actually value their opinions on certain things.

-slym

lol.

FEAR THE TOAST!

Are there any strictly Canadian cabals?

Better believe it!

chopper-on-tim-hortons-optical-illusion.jpg

All its master plannes are board members.

That picture was taken in summer, which is impressive because we only get about four or so minutes between winters.

Are there any strictly Canadian cabals?

Better believe it!

chopper-on-tim-hortons-optical-illusion.jpg

All its master plannes are board members.

That picture was taken in summer, which is impressive because we only get about four or so minutes between winters.

Shot, I would kill for four minutes of summer. As I type this it's snowing :cry: