• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wil Wheaton - Why it's awesome to be a nerd @ YYC Expo

17 posts in this topic

I was very moved after reading that.

Id be even more impressed if I found it it wasn't scripted. Either ways its awesome.

Wil Wheaton is very personalble and quick-witted - and while many things in "reality" are scripted, I would not be surprised to find out this wasn't scripted - because after listening to him talk on several ocassions, he seems able to whip something like that out off the cuff.

Id be even more impressed if I found it it wasn't scripted. Either ways its awesome.

Wil Wheaton is very personalble and quick-witted - and while many things in "reality" are scripted, I would not be surprised to find out this wasn't scripted - because after listening to him talk on several ocassions, he seems able to whip something like that out off the cuff.

just got this from Wil over on Imgur (where I posted the image I shared here)

137564.jpg.caa8e6767e0afc9809f71bb0f55547b3.jpg

Wow!

(worship)

Wow!

(worship)

I know. when it came in I was loosing my mess.