• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

Got to read #1 today... I don't see how anyone can't see that this is set up to be a cool series. These kids are going for a straight up "Lord of the Flies" scenario lol

I'm wondering if they won't do all this extreme stuff and realize that the world is not ending hm

Or, the world does start to end and it exacerbates their situation. hm

Sure, no zombies. But, I like "prep talk" (doomsday preppers) and liked the newsletter in the back of the book. All in all, not disappointed and looking forward to the new regime (must read to find out).

R

Got to read #1 today... I don't see how anyone can't see that this is set up to be a cool series. These kids are going for a straight up "Lord of the Flies" scenario lol

I'm wondering if they won't do all this extreme stuff and realize that the world is not ending hm

Or, the world does start to end and it exacerbates their situation. hm

Sure, no zombies. But, I like "prep talk" (doomsday preppers) and liked the newsletter in the back of the book. All in all, not disappointed and looking forward to the new regime (must read to find out).

R

^^

I'm guessing in the Revival #1 range between 19k-20k. I hit up all the area LCS's that tend to order heavy on Image #1's and they didn't go big on this book like they did for Lazarus and Jupiter's Legacy.