• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

Thought this issue of Sheltered was a great pivot from the intra-kid, intra-camp storyline; Lucas looks certifiable firing his pistol. This title deserves to be selling more!

With the art (which people have commented on), in the first arc, there was this tendency to completely shadow out the eyes/features as heads faced down, which drove me nuts too; it looks like that has tempered a lot and people seem to mostly have clear features throughout. Still a significantly creepy feel for an appropriately creepy storyline, but I would attribute the evolution of the art to getting through the first arc and the creators seeing what works.

Great progress. Gets better every issue.

Another great issue from start to finish, I dig the artwork, it's like you can feel the snow and the wind. Lucas is such a little , I love him. He has that Negan quality... This series is made for TV, make it happen!

Issue 6 was probably the best written book in this series so far.

Still digging this book.

(thumbs u

Best issue yet. I liked how this story began to involve the outside world with the group. :eek:

They are ratcheting the tension in different ways. I love the new character that they have introduced and especially love how they emotionally invest you in his survival w/ the kids standing there in the pajamas waiting for dad to come home. I was wondering what they were going to do to expand the storyline. Cannot wait for the next issue.