• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the $450,000 deal of the day

38 posts in this topic

I am in the process of breaking each book down and seeing what kind of offer I can make...would require a visit if a deal is struck

unfortunately seller and I are about 100K off, so I am afraid I will not be able to pursue the collection...but it is stellar!~!!!

unfortunately seller and I are about 100K off, so I am afraid I will not be able to pursue the collection...but it is stellar!~!!!

Way to get my hopes up that I'd meet the gator in the flesh! :sorry:

you're not missing much

you're not missing much

:taptaptap:

you're not missing much

you do have a mean jumpshot (when it falls) :foryou:

These books were bought very recently by the owner (many at GPA highs). If he 'his heirs' wants to make a profit, it will take years before they are sold.

you're not missing much

you do have a mean jumpshot (when it falls) :foryou:

you should see me when I try (you were not at the Friday game!) :baiting: