• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the $450,000 deal of the day

38 posts in this topic

$T2eC16d,!)0E9s37HlpKBRdY0MJDSw~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-1-25-28-31-CGC-Graded-Third-Highest-Superman-CGC-Registered-collection-/130900270438?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e7a439d66

The Superman #1 is an unrestored Grade 2.0

The Superman #3 is the Highest Grade

The Superman #6 is the Second Highest Grade

The Superman #7 is the Second Highest Grade

The Superman #9 is the Highest Grade

The Superman #10 is the Second Highest Grade

The Superman #13 is the Highest Grade

The Superman #16 is the Second Highest Grade

The Superman #22 is the Second Highest Grade

The Superman #28 is the Second Highest Grade

The Superman #31 is the Highest Grade .

yea, 20% better than the fee from heritage. Actually makes sense to at least try it on ebay first. If it doesn't move I guess he will move it over to Heritage or something like that.

yea, 20% better than the fee from heritage. Actually makes sense to at least try it on ebay first. If it doesn't move I guess he will move it over to Heritage or something like that.

True...that's why he should sell on the boards! At a reasonable price, somebody would absolutely take those books.

True...that's why he should sell on the boards! At a reasonable price, somebody would absolutely take those books.

Of course the biggest question is, "what is reasonable?"

Back off people!

That 17 is MINE!

Well, it would be if I could afford it. Mebbe I'll get a repro cover done for my nice coverless copy....

Back off people!

That 17 is MINE!

Well, it would be if I could afford it. Mebbe I'll get a repro cover done for my nice coverless copy....

Might be this copy...

137560.jpg.cde849e73bd73f7745736de3133f9371.jpg

Of course the biggest question is, "what is reasonable?"

70% below FMV, of course. lol

Pretty clever directing buyers to your registry set where they can contact you directly and you can do the deal direct. Save on ebay and state taxes.