• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 1

155 posts in this topic

Grades in. :wishluck:

Are we supposed to report each time we put in our grades? (shrug)

Good luck everyone!

Tomorrow night, we will post the grades of the books for Round 1, followed by much complaining of the contestants, and Shin should post the scoreboard a little later.

Then, I will start a new post for Round 2. You'll all use the same PM thread that is already open. Just change the book's names and grades to what you think they are, but keep the same PM thread with me and Shin.

It's fun so far, right guys? :tonofbricks:

It is fun. I'm in it to hone what little grading skills I have. Did I mention the fun?

I got the ol :tonofbricks: too. I'm hoping they are just having fun with us but in other contests it was a sign of how close I was...Still fun!

Well, I guess mine could have meant :eek: "Wow! This guy is good." Instead of :eek: "Really? You're embarrassing yourself." lol

As thirdgreenham likes to shake things up:

Round One could be considered the "Grade two books from a distance while peeking over the shoulder of the person who might buy them" Round. (thumbs u

I.E. The Distance Round or the Deodorant Round.

Next Round: We get a little closer. :eek:

Last part of Rule 4...Do not PM with questions.

This should have been bolded...Do not PM with questions.

and this big... Do not PM with questions.

Giving this 3...2...1...I'm sure it's already been violated... :devil:lol

When does this round end?

48 hours from the start of this thread. Tomorrow night some time, check the time of the first post. (thumbs u

When does this round end?

48 hours from the start of this thread. Tomorrow night some time, check the time of the first post. (thumbs u

9:59p (EST) Friday. Got it.

Well, I just got a :cloud9:. But I think that's just the hamster messing with me.

The good thing is I can blame the incredibly kraptastic scans on my weak guesses. :baiting: