• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD: Whatya getting?

81 posts in this topic

Picked up Wd and the fcbd for image from last year. Picked up some random stuff for freebies when I sell stuff. Star wars seems to be the hot book in my area. Two shops were out even after tripling their order from last year.

The art in that L'Amour / Kellerman Western.. WOW .. glad I grabbed one.

The 2000 AD - 48 pages! very good offering for FCBD (along w/ the Archie)

I got a few of the ones everyone listed (Strangers, WD, SW, Mouseguard, etc)

I ended up volunteering at a shop for a few hours and won the NYCC Aardman Batman Action Figure in a raffle. Also got a really nice Star Wars Bounty hunters jam piece by 4 of the local artists there (I'll post pics when I pick it up later.)

I was really disappointed at my lcs. Granted I got there a little after 12 but no books left...none. And the spot they had set up was barely half a table, I'm guessing they ordered 7 or 8 titles and were too lazy to get more. Of around 52 issues they were out in 2 hours? No way they just didn't bother to order any oh well. If anyone got an extra WD or The Strangers let me know plz.

Stan Lee? Anyways if someone out there has a WD and a The Strangers that they don't want or need send me a tell I was able to get a few midtown exclusives early this morning before they sold out so a trade might be possible.

Stan Lee? Anyways if someone out there has a WD and a The Strangers that they don't want or need send me a tell I was able to get a few midtown exclusives early this morning before they sold out so a trade might be possible.

I've got 7 copies of The Strangers. PM me.

Big name game, a comic being made into a movie, and the lead singer from My Chemical Romance making a comic out of the "Sing" music video. It was the main book I wanted to get today and it was gone early.

I still got Infinity, Archie, a few Walking Dead, and a bunch of stuff signed by Corey Knaebel, a ton of other comics and ashcans. I spent a little so it wasn't a totally free comic book day for me :grin:

As I said in the Killjoy thread , it's still readily available for $1 and under if you look. I'm betting shill.

oh, it is available for 99 cents for now, but once those run out, the 30-day listings with $5 and up price tags will probably be all that is left.

I just think it is shameful to take the FCBD comics and rape a profit out of them. I have sold some, yes, but for never more than $1, and usually less.

-slym