• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does JSC charge for RAW sigs?

10 posts in this topic

There was a little show here in Cali on April 13 and the going rate was $5 for his sig. I'm sure 50% subbed and the other half didn't. Maybe its different at bigger shows (shrug) but i would play it safe and say yes $5

At C2E2 last weekend the first raw sig was free, $5 for every one after that.

I observed that as well. I think going forward he's going to charge for raw books but I'll know for sure at Big Wow in 2 weeks

At NYCC last year I believe I paid $11 for him to sign my Danger Girl #1 to give to CGC. Waited 15 mins just for that signature while he was drawing eyes (just eyes) on a purchased sketchbook for some girl. Not sure if this price fluctuates depending on the convention -- some comic artists / writers charge more at bigger venues while they charge less at smaller ones. Others charge the same no matter what.

Neal Adams, for example, charges $20 for signature (no matter the venue) unless you buy something from his booth, in which case that purchase includes a "free" signature.

Neal Adams, for example, charges $20 for signature (no matter the venue) unless you buy something from his booth, in which case that purchase includes a "free" signature.
When I saw him last year at C2E2 he was charging $5 to sign unless it was being CGC'd then it was $10.