• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday comix4fun!

80 posts in this topic

Aw man, I didn't log in yesterday at all! The mods can prove it, it WASN'T MY FAULT!

Still....Happy Birthday! :whee:

My birthday was TWO days ago. :taptaptap:

lol

Thanks!

Aw man, I didn't log in yesterday at all! The mods can prove it, it WASN'T MY FAULT!

lol

Thanks!

Whatever... Attention whore... :-)

lol

Thanks!

I am Italian...only fitting we do this Roman Feast Style...three days minimum! :whee:

lol

Thanks!

I am Italian...only fitting we do this Roman Feast Style...three days minimum! :whee:

Fine...

lol

Thanks!

I have some friends who have adopted the "Birthday Week" custom. It rules.

lol

Thanks!

Fine...

I knew you'd come around. <3

I have a birthday coming up in seven months. You think you will be done bumping this turd by then?

Or should we just go ahead and start with the memes?

I have a birthday coming up in seven months. You think you will be done bumping this turd by then?

1egpq.jpg

1egr9.jpg

Guest Grails

I'm going to derail Chris's bday thread for a minute. It was his birthday and yet I just received a present from him in the mail today. I had had surgery on my ankle and this was his surprise Get Well gift. The package was a little crushed, but not as bad as one I just saw in another thread. Didn't matter because Chris packed it to torment me. I open the box and find another box. I open that one and get through all the packing to find a bubble wrapped cardboard sandwich. I finally break into that and find something quite surreal. I had just made an offer for the same book (one grade difference) on ebay today. I'm looking at a Sam Kieth Signature Series Primer #5.

So thank you Chris, I wasn't going to call you out but this was an incredibly generous and thoughtful gift. (He knows of my fondness for all things Kieth). I'm looking forward to returning this kindness and will up the ante on the packing.

So again, Happy Birthday to a stand-up guy. I need to have surgery more often.

Happy Birthday week again, CC. Congrats, Charlie.

The roast begins in 20 minutes.

Open bar ends in 10.

I'm going to derail Chris's bday thread for a minute. It was his birthday and yet I just received a present from him in the mail today. I had had surgery on my ankle and this was his surprise Get Well gift. The package was a little crushed, but not as bad as one I just saw in another thread. Didn't matter because Chris packed it to torment me. I open the box and find another box. I open that one and get through all the packing to find a bubble wrapped cardboard sandwich. I finally break into that and find something quite surreal. I had just made an offer for the same book (one grade difference) on ebay today. I'm looking at a Sam Kieth Signature Series Primer #5.

So thank you Chris, I wasn't going to call you out but this was an incredibly generous and thoughtful gift. (He knows of my fondness for all things Kieth). I'm looking forward to returning this kindness and will up the ante on the packing.

mess!!

No No NO.....don't listen to Charlie...I'm an A-hole, and occasionally a J-Hole., everyone knows that.

Let's not let this ruin my reputation.

I've worked hard at it.

mess!!

No No NO.....don't listen to Charlie...I'm an A-hole, and occasionally a J-Hole., everyone knows that.

Let's not let this ruin my reputation.

I've worked hard at it.

No worries (thumbs u

:jokealert: