• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Masterworks Vol 1 Collecting Marvel Comics #1 & Marvel Mystery Comics 2-4

25 posts in this topic

Marvel Masterworks Golden Age Marvel Comics Volume I 1st Printing 2004.

This material just seemed to fit this forum IMO. Pay Pal is fine and Shipping is FREE in the USA. Anywhere else would most likely be too expensive.

Beautiful 1st Print Hardback that seems to be unread. It collects Marvel Comics #1 and MMC #2 thru #4. The dust cover has a slight bend at the top.

Original Cover Price was $49.99

I am asking $49.99 Or Best Offer with FREE shipping in the USA.

If my asking price is met I will include, for Free, a Never been read 1st printing Hardback of The Marvel Encyclopedia 2006. The dust jacket has minor wear but the book is Mint.

Original Cover price on the Encyclopedia was $40

I an hoping all the comments are in jest and no one is actually upset with me. It's all in good fun guys. I just thought some GA Marvel peeps may appreciate this book more than me.

Anyone care to make an offer on this Marvel Masterpiece?

I'm not one to complain, but I ask the court for a little room here. I said in my opening post, because of the nature of the content in this book, that it would be better represented in this Forum.

For shame on the thread crapping (tsk)

I have been a member here a long time and have seen this kind of sale before.