• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman #1 Todd McFarlane 1990

38 posts in this topic

BTW, if you're still interested in buying my Platinum edition and the mailing envelope, etc., I'm actually coming into Los Angeles next week for 3 days...hand delivery possible!

im holding off on all domestic books and only buying foriegns. Domestic are easy and plenty to go around.

I just dropped a few grand in the last 2 months so i dont wanna blow my load on the Platinum until i complete all the foreign Spideys #1

Understandable...keep me informed!

There are some BIG BALLER domestic books I will in the future drop big money on or steal from my parents in order to do so:

In the end I want the Platinum and Walmart Edition and the the grandaddy: 9.8 ASM 129

That's cool to see.

(thumbs u

Thanks! Spreading the awareness of foreign collecting is the goal!

Like this sentiment. :)

McFarlane's Spider-Man...not so much. :sick:

That's cool to see.

(thumbs u

Thanks! Spreading the awareness of foreign collecting is the goal!

Like this sentiment. :)

McFarlane's Spider-Man...not so much. :sick:

Oh dont worry,

I have some foreign Neal Adams and other cool stuff.

I love McFarlane Spiderman, before his, Spidey was pretty boring and artiscally lame for me...but I was a kid back then so maybe you were not into it.

McFarlane changed the style of comics like Neal Adams 25 years before that time....

True Pioneers

but I respect you dont like him. To each is to their own

Man..... :o:o(worship) Dude, I aint gonna lie Tony! Im soooo freakin stoked about your accomplishment.... the Turkish books would be an acomplishment all by themselves..... but to put a set together like this is somthing very impressive! I think a celebratory cold beer is in order! :applause::applause:

Not only that, sets like this really showcase what the foreign niche is all about brotha! :o

Man..... :o:o(worship) Dude, I aint gonna lie Tony! Im soooo freakin stoked about your accomplishment.... the Turkish books would be an acomplishment all by themselves..... but to put a set together like this is somthing very impressive! I think a celebratory cold beer is in order! :applause::applause:

Not only that, sets like this really showcase what the foreign niche is all about brotha! :o

I posted it in foreign but link didnt go thru i will repost tomorrow

Never knew there were so many variations of the book. Congrats man!

Thanks Dark Knight!!!

The main goal is to spread the awareness of foreign collecting these cool books. There are tons of SUPER cool foreign keys