• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big ongoing Sales thread...some new GA and now SA!

811 posts in this topic

hello all...

I will be listing, as time permits (likely 5-10 books a day), until I get tired of listing (and of course, depending on how sales go), quite a bit of my inventory...

usual rules apply.... PM or :takeit: in thread rules (time stamp if nec)... all forms of payment accepted ...paypal, visa, discover, mastercard and paper (figure a 3% discount for cash/check)

Time payments for larger purchases are available (pm to discuss)

shipping will vary...on books $1000 and more, will go fedex 2nd day at a $19.95 avg cost...any book over $10,000 will go fedex overnight at $50 avg cost...books under $1000 likely will ship USPS at insured cost (from zip code 32444)...or, whatever floats your boat!

please don't quote me gpa, etc... I don't base what I buy and sell my books at, relative to gpa...I based them relative to what I pay, and most of the time, the mark up is minimal...that said, if a book doesn't sell after a bit, I am certainly open to listenting to offers!

I also want to note that I am doing this in my office in store...sometimes I get "distracted" with customers and might make a mistake (glaring or not)...so, I want to caution that I reserve the right to correct a mistake, if I make one ( lol )

thanks!

rick

Action 59...$895

action59_zpsf84eb72c.jpg

If the cover is attached...

:takeit:

there are no notes to the contrary and a visible inspection of the single staple looks good ...so ^^

Thanks Rick. Been looking for this one!

Action 59...$895

action59_zpsf84eb72c.jpg

If the cover is attached...

:takeit:

there are no notes to the contrary and a visible inspection of the single staple looks good ...so ^^

Thanks Rick. Been looking for this one!

.... awesome book.... congrats to both. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u