• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE SIXTH GUN full lot - SOLD !

19 posts in this topic

1. No shamers, probies, or darkstar for this sale.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (has only happened once with the last issue of six of Batman Inc. #8).

3. Shipping is included in the sale. Priority Mail with insurance.

4. PayPal, USPS money order or cash for locals (Manayunk/Philadelphia, PA).

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I checked the rules and I figured I could start a new sales thread since it is very different from my other sales thread. It is one lot and a big price tag.

The Sixth Gun FULL LOT - $360 I'm not going to move much from this amount (if at all)

The full lot includes #1-30 with the regular #1 and FCBD covers. It also includes Sons of the Gun #1-#3. The #1 comes in the Comicspro variant, 1st printing, and 2nd printing covers. So that's the price for all 36 comic books.

Honestly, I just don't have the money to hold on to all the sets I have until next year's fall lineup. So here is your chance to get it when at crash prices.

EDIT: Only one lot is for sale on here, one lot for sale on eBay and two lots staying in my collection.

#2 - #6 (pictures are out of order by accident) NM condition #2 and #4 have slight corner dings, but it doesn't break color and looks worse close up in a picture than just looking it.

-1_zps41ac0f67.jpg

-3_zps35ec07ce.jpg

-5_zpsd080138b.jpg

#2 - http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/tommyvoltage/-2_zpsffd53df2.jpg

#4 - http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/tommyvoltage/-4_zps81198f5d.jpg

#7 - #14 #7 has 2-3 spin ticks on the front. Very minor. I don't see it getting below a 9.4. I don't really see any of these I'm selling getting below a 9.4 (especially with a press).

-1_zpsca52aff7.jpg

-2_zpseb7f9db0.jpg

-3_zpsa4299b4c.jpg

-4_zpsb7b5d38e.jpg

#15 - #29 These aren't as sought after as #1-6 so I thought one group picture would be fine. NM. I don't see anything wrong with any of them. Very clean. Even the all white cover.

-1_zpseaba7ab4.jpg

#30 is not pictured, but it is NM. Sons of the Gun #1 1st print, #1 2nd print, #2, #3 are also not pictured. Same condition.

I sold the one listed on eBay that was priced a little higher because of final value fees overnight. If this does not get any interest by late afternoon, then I will be moving it.

Okay. I'm going to go get my windshield fixed when it still has a warranty and then to get my biceps bulging at the gym. After that I'm listing this on eBay. SO FINAL PRICE DROP. $360 shipped.