• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 4 Results

38 posts in this topic

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 4 Results

BK 7: Planet #54 Off-White to White Pages - Actual Grade: 5.0

BK 8: Strange Tales #65 Off-White to White Pages - Actual Grade: 9.0

Link to Books and Scans

Round 4 Grade Breakdowns

Round4-Breakdowns.png

2013 Grading Contest: Round 4 Results - Leader Board

Round4-Leaders.png

Round 4 COMMENTARY

Round 4 caused major havoc with the standings as most contestants were able to ballpark Book 7 but totally miss Book 8. cujobyte held reign for three rounds but was finally overtaken by toro for first place. Advancing to second place is Point Five followed closely by TheGeneral in third place. Mike's Rack maintains sole possession of 4th place while seven challengers (aggr1103, ARK, cujobyte, manicnerd, MrBedrock, october, Scrooge) lay claim to 5th place!

Congrats to toro for the only double bullseye this round! Fantastic Four and WEBHEAD round out the ONLY OTHER BULLSEYES for Book 8. :applause:

Largest overall positive move this round belongs to ImageMask moving 42 spots up the charts! :acclaim:

Point Five, TheGeneral, and manicnerd remain the only contestants to not have a NEGATIVE ROUND. Who will succumb first? Place your bets!

This was a tough overall round with many large swings in standings. Let's hope Round 5 is easier! :wishluck:

17th with only one bulls-eye!

Nobody else higher than 37th (I think) with only one bulls-eye.

I make those 3 pointers count baby! :cloud9:

edit: oh wait. Fiberbiskit. :hi:

I thought I possibly overgraded the ST. Wow!

I almost went 8.5 on it. :insane:

I thought the piece out on the back would keep the Planet from 5.0 so I went 4.5.

Dang! I didn't log on in time to submit my grades. Would have been an 5.0 and 8.5. So at least I know I was pretty accurate despite the lack of points.

:sorry:

Boom. He ain't givin' up that #1 spot.

gameover_zps515df51f.jpg

We need more rounds like round 1.

A tiny scan is Toro's Kyptonite. :/

The Next Round will be via Snap Chat! You'll have 10 seconds to grade the book! :acclaim:

(j/k)