• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 4 Results

38 posts in this topic

Boom. He ain't givin' up that #1 spot.

gameover_zps515df51f.jpg

Long road ahead anything can happen.

Four 5s in a row...seriously...do you have a magic 8-ball? :baiting: Or a pact with the devil?? :devil:hm

Not the devil, I have a pact with this guy.

Hotstuff.gif

shocked to see it get a 9.0 with the back cover

I'm shocked that anybody could have gotten a bullseye with that graded as a 9.0 :mad:

Despite a disappointing round, I am in the best of companies with my name next to MrBedrock and October. :cloud9:

AAAWWWWW. Ain't that sweet. Thanks Mike :foryou:

Despite a disappointing round, I am in the best of companies with my name next to MrBedrock and October. :cloud9:

kisser :facepalm:

Round 4 cause major havoc with the standings as most contestants were able to ballpark Book 7 but totally miss Book 8.

Naturally, I got this completely backward, totally bonking book 7 and almost nailing book 8.

Now to go back to book 7 and try and figure out what I missed on it.

:sorry:

:o

I'm learning quite a lot about 10 cent-ers and CGC.

Again, I am just playing along at home... but seemed quite a number of spine ticks for a 9.0

I would have said 7.5/8.0 (shrug)

Again, I am just playing along at home... but seemed quite a number of spine ticks for a 9.0

I thought I was stretching things at 7.5... (shrug) believe me, if I would have submitted that book I would have been lucky to pull a 7.5... ???

I thought I was stretching things at 7.5... (shrug) believe me, if I would have submitted that book I would have been lucky to pull a 7.5... ???

As in all things in life, I do believe there is a lot of truth in who you are... so to speak, just my opine