• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24hrs left! Complete Runs of DC New 52, Y:TLM 1-60 - NOW 20% OFF or $20 OFF

38 posts in this topic

#10) Y:TLM 1-60 Complete Set - 1-5 are 9.0s except 3 which is 8.0, everything else is 9.0 or higher - let me know if you need a particular issue scanned

$315 - my price when putting the set together

IMAG0293_zps4634145b.jpg

IMAG0294_zps52579e10.jpg

This picture shows all odd numbered books from the run:

IMAG0292_zps4dddfd12.jpg

That'll do it for tonight - decided not to part with my MiracleMan run itself - sorry, just didn't have the heart to do it - but am parting with everything else MiracleMan that I own ...

... feel free to PM with any questions or offers ... or, heck, just take a few books ...

I'm going to throw a couple of books in here because it's probably not worth starting a new thread for 'em - if anyone feels strongly, I'll take 'em down:

#12) Strange Adventures 205 - 1st Deadman - Fr/Gd 1.5 $7 SOLD

IMAG0286_zps8829fde5.jpg

Oops, let's do that without the bag

IMAG0287_zps4d2d4219.jpg

#14) Palestine 1-9 Complete Set - Selling at Cover Price (paid quite a bit more) $27

Great read - if you haven't heard of this (and most people haven't), you're missing out! - A hard run to pull together (you find the books!) ...

Only 5 of the 9 books shown here:

IMAG0284_zps3c021815.jpg