• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 GRADE: If Any One Cares

48 posts in this topic

i think some are grading too tough. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i won a DD 168 on eBay from forum member davidking623 that he graded as VF+ 8.5. when i got it, i thought that he severly undergraded the book. i graded it at NM+ 9.6 and CGC agreed with me when i sent it in for slabbing. grin.gif

damn deisel and your an OS advisor!?! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.giftongue.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif Modern consultant 893frustrated.gif I'm lacking in slabbed Bronze and Silver age contemporaries to help with my reseach foreheadslap.gif Actually, I'm grading way tougher as you had indicated before and that 9.6 DD 168 you have was graded by 8.5 by my teammate DAVIDking, so you see the cumulative hammer we are dropping on these books. But you are right, my bad calls are losing face for our whole team, who when it comes to buying from on or off ebay, get very satisfied buyers - now it is evident why tongue.gif Maybe we should work for CGg/PGA with all our undergrading skills...