• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 GRADE: If Any One Cares

48 posts in this topic

maybe a Spawn 1 can be posted or a chromium cover 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

ooohhhh...how about Avengers #500 Director's Cut.

I could not find one that was worth 893censored-thumb.gif sending in.

who's team are you on?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif (You'll NEVER guess without researching this one!)

Waivers...releases...injured reserve...trades...free agents...anyone...bueller...bueller? confused-smiley-013.gif

Waivers...releases...injured reserve...trades...free agents...anyone...bueller...bueller? confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't worry, I've decided that since basically no one wants me in the contest, to take myself out. It's pretty much a circus anyway, and there appears to be a surplus of clowns.

i thought nikos61 agreed with you? confused-smiley-013.gif

Check out his comments at the top of Contest #5.... gossip.gif

WHOA JC, what comment did I make that was aimed at you, confused.gif, because I for one dont have a friggin clue what you meen by your statement.

WHOA JC, what comment did I make that was aimed at you, confused.gif, because I for one dont have a friggin clue what you meen by your statement.

Since some of you have pissed of UV, I will be doing the rest of the contest solo So to those few Thanks and take a bow.

i knew who you were talking about. You were using the Canadian royal plural for JC 893naughty-thumb.giftongue.gif

nikos, let it go. The last thing any of us need is for JC to make some idiotic comment and upset you and have you ditch the contest as well. 893frustrated.gif

i knew who you were talking about. You were using the Canadian royal plural for JC 893naughty-thumb.giftongue.gif

WRONG,

It was never aimed at anyone, it was a general comment.

I have nothing at all against JC, just so as we are clear.

Cleary the battle is among four teams.

Yeah.... teams... right... hehehehehe

Why do you keep harping on this? If you don't like the contest just drop out. Most of the time I agree wirth your comments, but sometimes you are just like a dog with a bone that won't let go. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I thought DiceX agreed that we'd take a full hit for this round... confused.gif

Why do I always have to be forced into "Please, sir, may I have another?" mode when it comes to receiving punishment...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

WRONG,

the tongue.gif meant I was joking, but, since you mentioned it...if we want to be clear, who else would UV be pizzed at? in all 300+ posts of that thread, I don't think there was anyone else that UV did or could have singled out, unless people agreeing with JC that the rules should be upheld also pizzed UV off? confused-smiley-013.gif

WRONG,

the tongue.gif meant I was joking, but, since you mentioned it...if we want to be clear, who else would UV be pizzed at? in all 300+ posts of that thread, I don't think there was anyone else that UV did or could have singled out, unless people agreeing with JC that the rules should be upheld also pizzed UV off? confused-smiley-013.gif

Unfortunately, I am totally innocent! frown.gif

WRONG,

Unfortunately, I am totally innocent! frown.gif

No, you're still a .