• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the wife asks why you have a MYSTERY BOX, tell her Dr. Balls sent it!

22 posts in this topic

It was a bummer of a day today, so I'm gonna try to liven it up with some Mystery Box action tonight - but it's not really that big of a mystery. I've obscured the comics just a bit so you can kinda see what they are - but not enough to take the mystery away. I am including a high res scan for you to check out if you want to take a closer look and try to identify the books (the scan isn't very good, so you're not going to be able to discern the grades very well) All books range from VG-FN with a couple nicer ones - but not many.

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people. Books will be shipped via Media Mail and is included in the price. Continental US shipping only, sorry.

:takeit: Rules the day over PMs.

BOTH Mystery Boxes are mostly SA/BA books with one or two CA books - in grades ranging from VG-FN with a couple higher grades in there, but not many. And yes, there's a couple 30¢ variants in there, too ;) There is no drek in these boxes - these are books out of my collecting focus, and I figure I'd just blow 'em out all at once if I can.

I only have one rule: don't PM me about what grades books are or if this is this or that is that. It's called 'Mystery Box' for a reason.

And remember - when you buy from Dr. Balls, even the Mystery Boxes get:

DRBALLSSTAMP.jpg

Umm, it's not all that mysterious of a Mystery box if you post pictures, lol LOL

I know, it's kinda a Mystery Box. I was too lazy to itemize out all the comics and do scans, so I figured I'd do it this way.

Maybe I'll change my headline to 'Dr. Balls Lazy Comic Book Lot Sale'. hm