• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st ever Midtown order smashed up.....F-

25 posts in this topic

Mycomicshop has bulletproof packaging no matter if it is 1 comic or 100. Try them.

I couldn't disagree more

I've never had a single problem with their shipping. I rate it as good as it gets.

I Agree. Very good packaging by MCS on every one of my 30-40 orders with them.

+1

Yea I've never had issues with their packaging. And they don't charge to bag and board them like some of their competition.

Not sure where people's complaints come from... Even books I got in envelopes from them were packaged pretty well...

Mycomicshop has bulletproof packaging no matter if it is 1 comic or 100. Try them.

I couldn't disagree more

I've never had a single problem with their shipping. I rate it as good as it gets.

I Agree. Very good packaging by MCS on every one of my 30-40 orders with them.

+1

Yea I've never had issues with their packaging. And they don't charge to bag and board them like some of their competition.

Not sure where people's complaints come from... Even books I got in envelopes from them were packaged pretty well...

+1!!!

Those little slab envelopes that MCS uses are the bomb!!! A++++

I've never had anything bad to say about Heritage but i bought a 44 book lot of vf/nm Pedigree Avengers from them last month. When i got them, they didnt bag and board each book. They had 5-6 books stuffed into each bag causing a BUNCH of them to have spine rolls :mad:

NOT the level of service i expect when paying a 20% BP meh

I had some midtown orders come with NM book. Some books though, on the website they say Near Mint. But when I received them they were more like Very Fine or Fine. I have received some Previews orders from them though, that were in good condition. I don't really like those envelope mailers they use either. Sometimes I receive good condition comics in those and sometimes they don't look that great.

dcbs or tfaw is the way to go

this is the correct answer

Thanks for mentioning these websites. I have seen these websites. But didn't know if they shipped good quality condition comics or not. I always like to hear about websites that ship good condition comics, or website that people have had good experiences with, with comics. Might be good alternatives to eBay, my LCS, or forums.

I think I ordered my last Midtown comics order ever.

I ordered 7 like some said on this thread and it still came in a hard envelope.

Totally Pissed :mad:

surprises me we hear about stuff like this so often - given the value of these books and level which we all cherish them, why don't people spend an extra 30 seconds to care for the packiging!