• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richie Rich #23 cgc 9.2 OW PLUS FOUR FREE RICHIES!!

13 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply:

- first :takeit: gets it - price is firm

- no probies or HOS

- PayPal is preferred

- Double box shipping is on me in the domestic USA, to Canada is on the buyer (tracking is a must and is costly)

UPDATE:This sale is now for a lot. The original price for the 9.2 #23 stays - but as an incentive I'm including 4 very nice Richies FOR FREE.

UPDATE 5/22/13: Please inquire on the status of this book if you are interested. In the meantime, as this thread falls further and further into the background, this book will be placed on Ebay.

So to recap - for $200 you will get

Richie Rich #23 9.2OW

Richie Rich #67

Richie Rich Bank Book #3

Richie Rich Diamonds #3

Richie Rich Money World #3

Richie Rich #23 9.2OW $200

last GPA 7/16/2011 $250 for a CR-OW - OSPG $250

Graded 11/04/2004. Not pressed. 2nd highest graded behind a couple of 9.6's. There are four other 9.2's. The 9.6's and two of the other 9.2s are locked up in registered Richie sets.

I tried to get $250 on the boards 3 months ago, but no bites - hence the 20% haircut. I said at the time and I'll say it again - dang, this book is some kinda nice. Richie just being Richie, digging life. Simple, powerful bold colors against a seasonal white background.

RichieRich23fc100_zps9054b787.jpg

RichieRich23b100_zps8f2803e0.jpg

GLWTS! If I didn't hate Richie Rich so much I'd be all over this book :grin:

Thank you posters for your Richie love. Richie loves you too (even you Mr. B). Richie "Golden Buddha Boy" Rich loves everybody.

Now, we all know Richie pulls dollar bills out of his a**. I, on the other hand, have to pull comic books out of mine in order to move this slab. Make it so!

So here's a pot sweetener. Take the #23, and get this Richie Rich Money World #3 VF/NM for free (could use a light press to realize it's inner 9.2ness). Check out the Harvey self-referential moment on the cover - Richie reading a Casper.

OSPG $23. Gesture of good will: priceless!

RichieRichMoneyWorld03fc100_zps9267f64c.jpg

RichieRichMoneyWorld03bc100_zps77bd757e.jpg

What the heck. Add another two free Richies. Hey, there are registered sets on these spin off titles ya know.

Altogether then, if you take the Richie 23 for the low low price of $200 you get not one, not two, but

Three Free Number Threes

Three Free Number Threes

Three Free Number Threes

RichieRichMoneyWorld03fc100_zps9267f64c.jpg

RichieRichMoneyWorld03bc100_zps77bd757e.jpg

Richie Rich Diamond$ #3

RichieRichDiamonds03fc100_zps3239ccd3.jpg

RichieRichDiamonds03bc100_zps947d07cd.jpg

Richie Rich Bank Book #3

RichieRichBankBook03fc100_zps5854f9a4.jpg

RichieRichBankBook03bc100_zpsfc500700.jpg

One last free comic to add: Richie Rich 67

So to recap - for $200 you'd get

Richie Rich #23 9.2OW

Richie Rich #67

Richie Rich Bank Book #3

Richie Rich Diamonds #3

RichieRich67fc100_zpsaf0ddddf.jpg

RichieRich67bc100_zps2926333d.jpg

One last free comic to add: Richie Rich 67

So to recap - for $200 you'd get

Richie Rich #23 9.2OW

Richie Rich #67

Richie Rich Bank Book #3

Richie Rich Diamonds #3

Dang, what a fantastic deal...these Richies aren't in any of my current collecting genres, but this is making me really try to justify some connection....any connection....must stay disciplined....must stay disciplined