• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay grab bags????

70 posts in this topic

Welcome back, CAL!

I used to spend $10-$20 just to leave people negative feedback, but then I took up the hobby of chucking quarters into sewer drains.

I like how he says he doesn't have any time, yet he has the time to keep coming here and talking about doing it.

Do you like checking out my "Feedback left for Others" and finding out when I HAVE done this?

Do you have a reading problem with my post" When I get the time, I WILL do this"???

Hopefully you like when I DO get the time next week( please re-read my post and if you can read at all, you SHOULD see this; but who am I to hope?) I will do this. Because of you I will post my results just for you to see. No one else, mind you.

I confess I dislike Newbies when they are disrespectful. When they know their place and are respectful, I will walk over hot coals to help them. When they are disrespectful, like you, you are forever relegated to a certain place. To stay.

CAL :sumo:

I can't possibly imagine the magnitude of such a curse.

Also,

I never questioned your thirst for petty vengeance, or ability to follow through on it.

However, I did point out that if you have the time to come here and ramble about it, then you have the time to get down to business.

I can't possibly imagine the magnitude of such a curse.

Also,

I never questioned your thirst for petty vengeance, or ability to follow through on it.

However, I did point out that if you have the time to come here and ramble about it, then you have the time to get down to business.

It takes far more time to execute my plan than the 5 minutes surfing the Boards.

ta ta

I like how he says he doesn't have any time, yet he has the time to keep coming here and talking about doing it.

Do you like checking out my "Feedback left for Others" and finding out when I HAVE done this?

Do you have a reading problem with my post" When I get the time, I WILL do this"???

Hopefully you like when I DO get the time next week( please re-read my post and if you can read at all, you SHOULD see this; but who am I to hope?) I will do this. Because of you I will post my results just for you to see. No one else, mind you.

I confess I dislike Newbies when they are disrespectful. When they know their place and are respectful, I will walk over hot coals to help them. When they are disrespectful, like you, you are forever relegated to a certain place. To stay.

Welcome back, sweet wordsmith. Welcome back.

I think I'll try talking like a Super Villain all the time, and see how my life improves.

lol

Silence, Knave, lest you taste the venomous sting of my rapier.

Which has been dipped in the Juggular mists of a thousand repenting harlots.

I shall cast thee in to a "Certain Place" where you will be my "guest"...forever!

:jokealert:

This Thread is worthy of a bump.

When I get the time, which I will have in a week, I will waste a few coins to put these comic book "grab bag" Sellers in their place...

If the public would just stop buying thee grab-bag auctions, this form of deception would soon dry up.

C'mon public, get some smarts and stop encouraging these pinheads!

To some this would seem completely contradictory. But not to me. That's the power of CALogicTM!!

It seems contradictory to which I see and know; I don't mind spending some change to slam some negatives on these guys. But I know not everyone can do that, but I do it anyway.

I did look a few days ago and could not find one to "buy", but when I get the time, which will be a few down days next week, I will look and do what I am good at doing.

I am not doing this to stir up WW 3, I want eBay to do THEIR job and stop the Sellers who list these Grab Bag auctions. I used to turn them in via auction number, and eBay did NOTHING. They need the fees so bad they are allowing scamsters to break their OWN policies!

That is what really boils my blood. But I need eBay like everyone else here, so we have to take some of the evil with the good( or so I think we do; what other choice do we have?).

I am in the hopes that I can convince the unwary and hopeful of some coin and time.

CAL :hi:

Just pointing out the parts that eBay would use as evidence to remove any negative feedback you left on the grounds of retaliatory feedback. You should probably not buy a grab bag from any boardie who sells them as they'll likely have the chance to see this post and report it accordingly.

eBay has a system to report such listings. Whether they act on it is their decision. Purposely putting yourself in the middle of it to cause a ruckus isn't performing a "good deed".

If you have free time and a desire to do good might I suggest volunteering as a crossing guard for a local school. That has the opportunity to save lives and you can teach every kid who is in need of crossing the dangers of eBay grab bag auctions. Education starts young, not by purposely inserting yourself into a system you admit is purposely overlooked because of the profit it generates.