• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Silver Surfer #1 and Giant Size X-Men #1, both CGC 9.4

12 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in thread.

Payment via paypal, check or money order. Shipping at cost.

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 9.4 (OW/W) $1900

Very sharp book, really thought this had a better than average shot at 9.6. White spot along the bottom in the middle of the FC is from the production cut, as it lines up with the pages.

3052_1.jpg

Back Cover Scan

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.4 (WHITE) $1550

Should have had this one pressed before sub, bend at top right is a slight indent and would press.

3050_1.jpg

Back Cover Scan

Was the top right bend in the GSX from the CGC case? It almost looks like it.
I didn't think it was this bad when I sub'd, but I didn't have the book long before sending in. Right top is noted in the grader notes. Old label book that was resub'd, I'm sure a CGC case caused it at some point though. 2c

Nice book. Especially the SS #1...

BTW - You have 8k posts and I've never seen you around the boards before, yet your avatar looks familiar. Do you mostly hang out in the modern section?

:gossip: frankbears??

Nice book. Especially the SS #1...

BTW - You have 8k posts and I've never seen you around the boards before, yet your avatar looks familiar. Do you mostly hang out in the modern section?

:gossip: frankbears??

^^

Thanks for pointing out though. Added to my sig line, as I'm sure others have not made the connection. (worship)

No, the avatar is pretty unforgettable so as long as I see that, I knew right away it was you.

That SS1 is so damn tempting! If I didn't pay almost triple that I'm vet bills last month I'd have humped that button so fast thered a been smoke! I'm still fighting the urge that thig is so sweet :pullhair: