• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

37 posts in this topic

I made a couple of big purchases recently, so I need to sell a few books. No probies or HOSers. Priority shipping in the USA will be 6.00; I will ship to other countries, but will need to work out the shipping price with the buyer. All books are, to the best of my knowledge, unrestored. I accept checks, money orders and Paypal.

:takeit: in the thread gets it, but I'm also open to PM's.

Books will be up in a moment.

Catman Comics 28. Classic L.B. Cole cover. Pages are cream to off white. Bottom staple is detached. 1" tear under the skull on the cover. Other tiny tears, including one by Kitten's head. Chunk missing from back cover. Spine roll. 2.0 500.00 :news:450.00 425.00

001diy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

002tmz.jpg

Keen Detective Funnies 18 Classic Eye cover. Cream to off white pages. Tiny piece missing from the bottom of the front cover. Tiny spine split at the bottom of the cover. Was graded a 5.0 by CGC, I've cracked it out of the case. 5.0 :news:SOLD :news:

003wmu.jpg

007ci.jpg

Here's how it looked in the slab(label will be included).

kee1111a1jpgoriginal.jpg

Pep Comics 9 Nice book with cream to off white pages. The main problem with this one is that there is tape on the interior spine. I purchased it as a VG, but with the new rules from CGC, I would say it's about a 2.0. Nice eye appeal.:news:SOLD :news:

005zje.jpg

006qzd.jpg

Keen Detective Funnies 18 Classic Eye cover. Cream to off white pages. Tiny piece missing from the bottom of the front cover. Tiny spine split at the bottom of the cover. Was graded a 5.0 by CGC, I've cracked it out of the case. 5.0 400.00

003wmu.jpg

007ci.jpg

kee1111a1jpgoriginal.jpg

can I have the broken out cgc case fragments too lol .... I'll take it

Keen Detective Funnies 18 Classic Eye cover. Cream to off white pages. Tiny piece missing from the bottom of the front cover. Tiny spine split at the bottom of the cover. Was graded a 5.0 by CGC, I've cracked it out of the case. 5.0 400.00

003wmu.jpg

007ci.jpg

kee1111a1jpgoriginal.jpg

can I have the broken out cgc case fragments too lol .... I'll take it

^^

I'll see if I can find the shards. :)

Pep Comics 9 Nice book with cream to off white pages. The main problem with this one is that there is tape on the interior spine. I purchased it as a VG, but with the new rules from CGC, I would say it's about a 2.0. Nice eye appeal. 200.00(less than what I paid)

005zje.jpg

006qzd.jpg

Tough book to find.

Pep Comics 9 Nice book with cream to off white pages. The main problem with this one is that there is tape on the interior spine. I purchased it as a VG, but with the new rules from CGC, I would say it's about a 2.0. Nice eye appeal. 200.00(less than what I paid)

005zje.jpg

006qzd.jpg

Tough book to find.

I know, the only reason I'm selling it is because it doesn't really fit into my collecting focus right now. I won't mind if it doesn't sell.

005zje.jpg

006qzd.jpg

Tough book to find.

I know, the only reason I'm selling it is because it doesn't really fit into my collecting focus right now. I won't mind if it doesn't sell.

I know people say this all the time, but if I hadn't just overspent on today's HA auction, buying this book would be a no-brainer.

Reopening this thread to sell a few EC's. I'll get back cover scans when needed tomorrow. Also, I may not answer all PM's or requests until tomorrow morning.

Haunt of Fear 24 Beautiful book with glossy cover and white pages. Pencil mark in the "R" on the title. Small crease on the bottom of the front cover. Pencil markings on the top of the back cover. VF+ SOLD

Haunt of Fear 24 front photo T2eC16hHJGYE9nookQb0BPEj0f860_57.jpg

HOF 24 back photo haunt24back.jpg

Maybe this will work better for the time being. I'll post a thumbnail which will have a link to the original scan. Haunt of Fear 25 White pages, small crease at top of cover. White pages, really fresh copy. VF 250.00 SOLD

th_2012oct8hauntfear25_zps5e52cd50.jpg