• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll take it. Pending scan..................

318 posts in this topic

Holy crikeys!!!

I was going to subject you all to this... but you should see this... pretty cool...

wow, these boards never cease to amaze me.

pardon the on-topic post, but I submit sellers should always disclose the unconditional :takeit: beats anything.

That way, those boardies who commonly throw up the pending scan :takeit: don't automatically get the book......think about the implications otherwise!

just my $0.02 - no change required.

Wouldn't that be up to sellers to decide for themselves?

In this case the seller clearly stated that, since it was going to take a minute to get the pics up, that he was ok with "Pending Scans" :takeit:

If the seller doesn't mind the potential issues that could arise, and has taken the care to address the issue clearly in the first post, I don't know how much of everyone else's issue it is.

I usually notate that a :takeit: via PM takes precedence over a :takeit: in the thread, so I don't have to sell to any random jerk that posts in the thread.

Plus, it gets the panty-wad brigade stirred up..., :lol:

pardon the on-topic post, but I submit sellers should always disclose the unconditional :takeit: beats anything.

That way, those boardies who commonly throw up the pending scan :takeit: don't automatically get the book......think about the implications otherwise!

In this case the seller clearly stated that, since it was going to take a minute to get the pics up, that he was ok with "Pending Scans" :takeit:

If the seller doesn't mind the potential issues that could arise, and has taken the care to address the issue clearly in the first post, I don't know how much of everyone else's issue it is.

I usually notate that a :takeit: via PM takes precedence over a :takeit: in the thread, so I don't have to sell to any random jerk that posts in the thread.

Random jerks... :insane:

Nothing but post padding disguised at butthurt :baiting:

Butthurt disguised as post padding? :baiting:

Butthurt disguised as post padding? :baiting:

Butt-padding disguised as Post-hurt.