• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just some passing tidbits as my mind races...
1 1

88 posts in this topic

Now, if there was a best of Cal thread...

Here is my understanding. If the thread was locked the posts can still be referenced since they still exist but the conversation cannot be extended. However the contents of scrubbed posts are off limits hence the fact they were scrubbed.

giphy.gif

I actually saw that at a travelling carnival in the early sixties, at the local Catholic church (go figure). It was the same one where I wrestled an Orangutan.

When in doubt, poke the bear.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

My friend describes his marriage like this, "It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission." For example, I hosted a tailgate at a concert at the beach. He lives on the opposite end of the island and knew his wife wouldn't want him to see everyone without her and she didn't want to go. So he told her he was taking the kids to the beach. He packed up the kids and all their stuff and drove across Long Island to go to the specific beach where we had the tailgate. She was pissed but he reminded her that he told her he was taking the kids to the beach... he didn't say what beach.

I think there might need to be a "Best of Comics General" thread.

TJ and Beau were all over that Cal-Bot thread. :(

Cal-Bottm was something they backed me on once they saw the mods killed the thread. Friends for sure!

:(

They were loyal to a fault. I miss them both a ton. Me and TJ had lots of battles, but our last PM thread was just a classic. And, you and I have had lots of battles, but I know we can agree that those two are sorely missed.